Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bulgaria 2012

this summer i was in bulgaria for a few days, i really enjoyed myself and i was quite impressed of the culture and the people there. i loved the food, the sea and everything there.
one day i went along a coast to take some photos (you can see a few in this post) as the landscape was very beautiful. when i turned around to walk past the stony beach i suddenly realized that i had been in a nude area, around me just naked men and women and i fucking had to control myself to not break out in laughter as something like this can just happen to me. i respect those nudists and really look up to them because they live their freedom everywhere. i tried not to look anywhere unfit and walked back to my hotel as fast as i could. what is a holiday without funny incidents ? haha hope you like the photos :)